Lawry's Seasoned Salt will add flavor to any dish. A blend of popular seasonings in one bottle, it makes cooking a number of recipes simple and easy. Suitable for both homes and commercial kitchens, it will enhance the taste of meats, vegetables, soups and stews. Made of natural flavors with no MSG added, it will bring all flavors to life.
This bottle of seasoned salt will fit easily and conveniently in your hand while you are cooking. Containing 40 ounces of seasoned salt, it can be used in breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes.
Natural Flavors and No MSG
With no MSG, Lawry's Seasoned Salt is a more healthy way to spice up dishes. It contains all natural spices for better flavor and a fresh taste.
What is the Blend?
Upgrade your pantry and cook like a professional with Lawry's Seasoned Salt. It is a combination of kitchen staples like salt and sugar along with more gourmet spices like paprika, garlic and turmeric.
Great for Both Home and Professional Chefs
Don't use just table salt in your recipes. Instead, add lots of zest and raise the flavor of your family recipes with Lawry's Seasoned Salt. Professional chefs will also appreciate the quality of this mix of seasonings and can make it a part of their own signature spice blend.
How to Use Lawry's Seasoned Salt?
Use Lawry's Seasoned Salt in place of table salt in any recipe. You can also make a delicious meat marinade with these spices. Simply combine it with red vinegar wine and soy sauce or something like avocado oil to make a zesty meat marinade.
Lawry's Seasoned Corn Recipe
Season corn with butter, seasoned salt and seasoned pepper for an easy, any day side dish.
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 5 mins | Servings: 6
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen corn, about 3 cups
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons���McCormick�� Parsley Flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons���Lawry's�� Seasoned Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon���pepper
- Mix all ingredients in medium microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, venting one corner.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring after 3 minutes.
Grilled Shrimp Skewers Recipe
Bring a platter of grilled shrimp and vegetable skewers to the table when you���re entertaining this summer. They���re easy to assemble, and they look and taste great.
Prep time: 15 mins | Cook time: 7 mins | Servings: 4
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 tsp Lawry's�� Seasoned Salt
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Mix oil, Italian seasoning and seasoned salt in small bowl until well blended. Alternately thread shrimp and vegetables onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp turn pink, turning frequently and brushing generously with oil mixture. Serve with cooked rice or couscous, if desired.