Whether it is the middle of winter or you are grilling outside on a summer weekend, you want your steak to be as tasty as possible. With McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning, it is possible to get a fantastic flavor that helps bring out the flavors of your beef. This large container will provide you with enough spice to last for many steaks and burgers.
What are the Benefits of McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning?
The Montreal seasoning from McCormick is made using natural herbs and spices. It does not have any MSG, and no artificial colors or flavors have been added. McCormick has long been a popular brand in the field of herbs and spices, and their steak seasoning has been an important part of that popularity. It shakes out easily and provides a new dimension of flavor for your food.
How Can You Use McCormick Grill Mates Montreal Steak Seasoning?
While the name might give you an idea for the most common way that this seasoning is used, it is certainly not the only way. In addition to putting the seasoning on steaks when you are grilling, you could also use it to spice up your burgers. Consider putting it into the ground meat you are cooking for your pasta, onto hot sandwiches, meatballs, pork roast and chicken. Once you start using the McCormick steak seasoning, you are likely to find plenty of other dishes you can use it for, as well.
You never know what other ways you might be able to use the McCormick Montreal steak seasoning. Always have some available in the pantry just in case you need to add some extra spice and flavor to your next meal.
Zesty Montreal Steak Burger Recipe
Short on time? Make a mean burger with zesty flavor in under 20 minutes. Mix in Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning for bold flavor and French’s® Yellow Mustard for a tangy finish. Grill it up and top it off with Crispy Fried Onions for the perfect crunch in every bite.
Prep time: 5 mins | Cook time: 12 mins | Servings: 4
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1 tbsp French's® Classic Yellow Mustard
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 hamburger rolls
- 1/2 cup French's® Original Crispy Fried Onions
- Mix ground beef, Seasoning and mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Shape into four patties. li>
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160ºF). Add cheese slices to burgers one minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds or until golden.
- Top burgers with Crispy Fried Onions. Serve on toasted rolls with lettuce, tomato and additional mustard, if desired.